We invite applications from Accounting Managers to join our friendly team at GHA.
GHA is a Māori chartered accountancy and management consulting firm operating out of Rotorua and servicing clients within the North Island. We provide a full range of accounting, secretarial, management consulting and share register services.
Our clients comprise of mainly Māori trusts, incorporation’s, treaty settlement entities, Māori small and medium enterprises and non-government organisations.
This is a rare opportunity. We are looking for someone with a blend of strong technical accounting knowledge and the ability to lead and grow a team. You will be part of the GHA Leadership team and contribute to the growth and development of the firm.
The successful candidate must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience managing a team in a Chartered Accounting firm;
- CAANZ membership and CA qualification;
- Advanced knowledge of NZ Tax and Accounting Standards;
- Excellent communication and relationship management;
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, business research and report writing skills;
- Confidence and capability to present complex information to individuals and groups;
- Initiative and motivational skills;
- Knowledge of and ability in Te Reo and tikanga Māori.
Their personal qualities will include:
- A passion for Māori and business
- Honesty and Integrity
- Attention to detail
- Business ethics
- Deadline oriented
- Confidence and astuteness
Please email any questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org
GHA offers competitive remuneration and professional development support in a modern and busy work environment.
Applications close on Friday 27 September at 5:00pm.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.