Due to our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Marketing Management Consultant to join our friendly and supportive team at GHA.
GHA is a mid-sized Māori chartered accountancy and management consulting firm operating out of Rotorua and Tauranga servicing clients within the Central North Island rohe and beyond. GHA assists a range of organisations by providing a personalised service based on excellent working relationships. Our clients mainly include Māori trusts, incorporations, treaty settlement entities, small and medium enterprises and non-government organisations. Understanding the needs of our clients and adding value is essential, as their success is our priority.
In addition to accounting, secretarial and share register services, we undertake business consulting where our consulting team deliver a diverse range of services. For instance, our consultants work with clients to develop strategies, investigate opportunities, review organisational performance, develop management systems, craft policy proposals, evaluate programmes and deliver business advice.
We are searching for a marketing professional who can complement our consulting team, and who is creative, resilient and an organised self-starter who can work within the tight deadlines of a fast-paced professional services environment.
As a Management Consultant – Marketing, you will have a track record in delivering positive outcomes; and can develop, manage, and implement integrated end to end campaign plans for our clients to support their sales and marketing objectives. You will also have a good understanding of the Māori economy, strong analytical and exemplary written skills, outstanding relationship management skills, and an ability to work across a number of business sectors.
The successful applicant will be involved in leading:
- Campaign creative strategy and messaging
- Campaign development, planning and execution across multiple media channels including digital, social media, SEM, direct and traditional advertising, that drives and converts traffic through website and social media; and delivered within budget and deadlines.
- Manage content creation to ensure consistency in key messaging and high brand awareness, with the ability to identify what content is effective and converting, and work with a team to develop or acquire the collateral needed.
- Track performance and growth of campaigns and create analytical reports to ensure continuous improvement (Google Analytics, Facebook Insights etc).
- Ownership and accountability of marketing project budgets.
This is an exciting role for someone looking for a fixed-term contract for up to six months working in either our Tauranga or Rotorua offices. If you are interested and would like a kōrero about the role, please contact Kylee Daniel on 07 348 3559 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will need to have:
- Minimum of three years’ experience in consumer, brand and/or product marketing and sales.
- A marketing degree or similar is an asset but not essential.
- Experience and proven success in delivering digital strategies, and executing tactical communication/marketing campaigns, event initiatives and social media strategies that create new leads, convert warm leads, and can turn previous customers into returning.
- Familiarity with WordPress, WIX, Squarespace, Shopify and/or other CMS website platforms for the purpose of reviewing, SEO and making minor changes and updates.
- Knowledge of Google, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn advertising and analytics.
- Tourism and/or domestic and local marketing experience will be looked at favourably.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this position, you must be a New Zealand citizen and currently living in New Zealand.