GHA assists a variety of organisations by providing a personalised service based on excellent working relationships. Our client base includes Māori Trusts, Incorporations, Treaty Settlement entities, Small-Medium Enterprises and Non-Government Organisations providing essential services to our community. Our kaupapa is to empower Māori organisations to control and manage their financial resources and develop innovative and effective solutions to the challenges and opportunities that they face.
As a result of an internal promotion, we are seeking a bright, articulate, savvy and energetic individual who can confidently support two of our leadership team and play their part in the running of a smooth and happy office.
This full-time role will encompass day to day administration duties for the Accounting Managers including diary/travel and hui management, minute taking and document creation, communication with manuhiri and other GHA staff, and financial reporting/billing. In addition, the incumbent will provide support for the Accounts Payable role.
If you have excellent organisational skills, thrive in environments where the unexpected might need to be accomplished, and have a desire to further your Reo & knowledge of tikanga Māori, we’d like to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent organisational skills,
- The ability to multi-task and organise others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the office.
- An aptitude for financial administration.
- Be able to work under pressure, maintain good time management and meet deadlines
- Be able to work independently
- The ability to filter information and assess priorities.
They will be experienced in:
Secretarial techniques, MS Office, IT systems (including Xero), and have a desire to further their Reo & knowledge of tikanga Māori
Their work experience will include:
- General or financial administration/executive assistant/PA
- Professional services or a similar fast-paced environment
- Diverse and complex organisations
- Interpersonal relationship management
Their personal qualities will include:
- Able to maintain confidentiality and integrity at all times
- Consistently reliable
- Warm and welcoming
- Attention to detail
- Deadline oriented
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Applications close: 5:00pm | Friday 30 September 2020