Positions Available | Practice Manager
Mā te huruhuru, ka rere te manu
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for an energetic and talented Practice Manager to lead our friendly and supportive team at GHA.
GHA is a Māori accounting and consulting firm operating out of both Rotorua and Tauranga and servicing clients across New Zealand. We provide a full range of accounting, consulting, secretarial, share registry and investment services.
Our clients include Māori trusts, incorporations, treaty settlement entities, Māori small and medium enterprises and non-government organisations.
We are looking for a Practice Manager who shares our values and is committed to helping Māori. Successful applicants for this role will:
- Share our passion and commitment for Māori development.
- Be part of the senior leadership team in the firm.
- Manage the day to day operations of a growing organisation.
- Thrive on building trusted relationships with our clients, our team and other stakeholders.
- Gain satisfaction from playing a part in the success of our diverse Māori client base.
- Value te reo Māori me ōna tikanga in both their professional and personal lives.
The ideal candidate will:
- Provide leadership, support and guidance in order to achieve the firm’s objectives.
- Be able to efficiently and effectively manage people and resources.
- Be focused on business development opportunities to maintain our growth.
- Be commercially aware with sound experience in growing and managing businesses.
The Practice Manager will be responsible for managing the operational needs of the firm in conjunction with the leadership team. This is a pivotal role within the firm and the successful candidate needs to maintain a strong relationship with the partners, professional staff, clients and other stakeholders.
Applications close 5pm Friday 26 April 2019.
View job description here.